- I moved to NYC! I finished my first year at University of Chicago and moved here for an internship at Hunch.com. I work in their marketing and content division, primarily on social media, so everyone should go like their Facebook page because it'll make me look good.
- I'm working on my book! Turns out, it takes a lot of time and energy to write a book. Who knew? I figured I should focus all of my writing energies there for now. I'll keep you all updated with more info about publisher stuff/release dates when I know.
- I'm working on a really neat-o top secret project that I can't divulge any information about yet but it'll most likely launch in September and it involves a lot of really awesome, talented people and I promise you will be into it. Been putting some energy into that.
- Just finished organizing SlutWalk Chicago which went really super well but I am SO BURNT OUT FROM HANGING OUT ON THE INTERNET 24/7 it isn't even funny stop laughing no really.
- Some freelance stuff probably.
- Thinking about starting a podcast so once I get some resources together I might work on that a little.
Just sort of need a break from sitting in front of the computer. Sometimes it is nice to take a little recharge period to observe things without commenting and then go and write about them later. Thus, the blog has been on a bit of a hiatus.
I'm not completely gone from the internet though. Here are all of the numerous places you can still hang out with me via web: